Labels

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The City of Space Exploration

The first word uttered from the moon, "Houston"!!  We have friends that live a little outside of Houston and they have a great zoo, so we made our next stop in Houston.  Did you know it's the 4th largest city in the US??  I didn't either.  The campground we stayed at was one of the nicest we've been to.  Unfortunately I woke up the morning of our first Houston adventures with a terrible cold.  So Houston would have to wait for a few days, for me at least.

Jon and the kids explored the pool, playground and the lake our campground was on.  They also went to visit our friends which I, unfortunately, missed out on.  We grabbed a zoo membership since it partners with a number of zoo and wildlife centers along our travels this summer.  Can I just say, I've been spoiled by living in a city with one of the best zoos in the country (Omaha), but the Houston zoo is NICE!!  If you ever get the chance to stop in, do!

A picture tells a thousand words, right??  So here you go:



















No comments:

Post a Comment